Friday, June 18, 2010

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory on tv 3 tonight

I loved the book Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when I was a kid. I loved how Charlie savoured every tiny little piece of chocolate he ate.

I was just as thrilled as Charlie when he won a trip to visit Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory and loved every minute of Charlie's journey through Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory.

Well, it's a real sin, then, that I haven't seen the movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, starring Johnny Depp as Willie Wonka. My boys have seen the movie at a friend or cousin's house, and will be watching it again tonight on tv 3, in their room, all tucked up in bed for the night, and directly after I give them some more medicine for their bad chests and coughs.

While the boys are watching it, Tony and I need to pop out for a bit, but, inbetween, and even though Tony and I "don't watch tv", I might catch a glimpse or two of Charlie, Willie Wonka, chocolate, and the Chocolate Factory - if not, I think it's really time I at least got the dvd out!

© copyright Teresa Schultz 2010





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thank you for leaving a comment!