Friday, June 18, 2010

Have to move all my photos to the left

I'm really happy with this new Blogger theme template I've chosen for this blog, only thing is it's not perfect for the photos already uploaded in previous posts. 

I uploaded my photos all centred, but there's a white area that appears behind the photos now that seems to only go left, well, mostly anyway.  So, instead of trying to find another template I'm happy with (well, I did for a bit, but I like this one I've got at the moment for now), I'd rather re-align all my photos to the left too.

I've done some (working backwards), but still have a few to do.

I will have to do a whole lot more on my other Blogger blog East London Photographs and Wild Ramblings, as basically every post there has a photo or two, so, hm, maybe I'll see if there isn't rather another template that suits that blog better.

Just thinking out loud here.  Don't mind me.

© copyright Teresa Schultz 2010





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thank you for leaving a comment!