Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ouch, I don't know what I've done to my lower back and hip area!

I've had this lower back and right hip area pain before, and luckily it just went away on it's own.  This time, though, not even hanging on a door to relieve the pain is working!  Last night was awful - I feel like I've hardly slept.  No position was comfortable, and every time I turned to try a new position I was in agony!  Ouch!

I think the hanging on the door thing might not be helping as much as it usually does because the pain is not in the middle of my back - I can't see myself hanging by one arm and one foot to let the proper area of my side lower back and one hip benefit from the hanging!

I'm sitting at the pc now, with a pillow behind my lower back to help relieve the pain somewhat, and I've taken two Inza (anti inflammatory tablets), and when Tony gets back from walking to the shops about a km and a half away (to check at an atm if one of our clients has paid as we're broke again! (or still)) , I'll have him rub some comfrey cream on the sore area for me, but not sure it's going to help much, or if it does, not quickly enough!  I just wish it would quickly come right on it's own like before.  Must be a pinched nerve or something.  I even had a dream about it last night - when I did sleep.

I don't have medical aid, or money to spend on going to doctors and chiropractors!  Hm, my most comfortable position is standing up.  I wonder if I can sleep standing up?  Was also thinking of taking the boys to a movie if this client has paid (and they'll just have to wait longer before I pay them back the other money I owe them), but then what?  I don't fancy standing at the back of the movie to watch it!  Maybe another Inza before the movie might help somewhat...

© copyright Teresa Schultz 2010





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, and thank you for leaving a comment!